Country regulations and COVID updates:
Individual bookings (up to 6 persons) are released from our general terms of cancellation policy. Full cancelation is penalty free 72 hours prior arrival.
Entry rules in Georgia by Air for Vaccinated visitors:
- Citizens of all countries, travelling by air from any country may enter Georgia if they present the document confirming the full course of any COVID-19 vaccination.
Entry rules in Georgia by Land for Vaccinated visitors:
- Citizens of all countries, travelling by land from any country may enter Georgia if they present the document confirming the full course of any COVID-19 vaccination and negative PCR test results taken within the past 72 hours (in English language).
Entry rules in Georgia for Unvaccinated visitors:
- Non-vaccinated visitors traveling by air/land who are nationals or residents of eligible countries* will have to provide a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours (96 hours for visitors traveling from the U.S) before their arrival and undergo a second PCR test at their own expense, on the third day of arrival in Georgia.
- Complete an application form with contact details and travel history of the last 14 days.
- All individuals who have travelled to the following countries: Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Malawi within the last 14 days will be placed in mandatory quarantine for 14 days upon entry.
Entry rules in Georgia for children up to 10 years old: No need to present negative PCR test document.
* Travel with negative PCR test eligible countries: European Union Member State, State of Israel, Republic of Turkey, Swiss Confederation, Kingdom of Norway, United States of America, Canada, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Bahrein, Republic of Armenia, Republic of Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Republic of Moldova, Republic of Kazakhstan, Russian Federation, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Uzbekistan, Republic of Tajikistan, Republic of Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, People’s Republic of China, Japan, Republic of Korea, The Sultanate of Oman, Republic of San Marino, Principality of Monaco, Republic of Serbia, Republic of Iceland, Principality of Liechtenstein, Montenegro, Principality of Andorra, Republic of Albania, Republic of North Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Lebanese Republic, Republic of Iraq, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
From December 1, 2021 all individuals from the age of 18 years will be able to enter following facilities with a "green passport" only:
- Open and closed spaces of hotels, restaurants, cafes & bars
- Cinemas, theaters, opera, concert halls, museums
- Entertainment centers, casinos, gambling business facilities
- Spas and fitness centers
- Mountain Resort - Ski lifts
- Cafes & restaurants in shopping malls and malls
Who can use green status/passport?
If a person is fully vaccinated OR
Has a PCR test valid for 72 hours OR
Antigen test valid for 24 hours OR
Has been infected with a novel coronavirus
Individuals who had a non-EU vaccination certificate and/or test result should register in the application “CovidPass” or at the website covidpass.moh.gov.ge, receive a QR code, and use it to enter various facilities.
We wish you a safe and unforgettable journey!