Georgia Private Tour 2021
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Day 1: Arrival Day
Meeting at Tbilisi airport and transfer to a hotel in Tbilisi (Check in time: 15:00).
Day 2: Tbilisi - Jvari - Mtskheta
Tour starts from Sameba cathedral and Metekhi Church before continuing to the Abanotubani district famous with Sulphur baths. We will take the cable car to visit Narikala Fortress, explore Shardeni Street with its many souvenir and gift shops. No tour of Tbilisi would be complete without visiting Sioni Cathedral and Anchiskhati basilica. From Freedom square we stroll along Rustaveli Avenue, the main street in Tbilisi. Drive to Mzkheta old city, visit Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral. Return to Tbilisi hotel.
Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast. Tour route: 100 km / 60 miles
Day 3: Ananuri - Gudauri - Stephantsminda - Gergeti - Tbilisi
09:00 - Driving towards the Caucasus Mountains, we will make a stop on the bank of the Zhinvali reservoir and visit Ananuri castle. Continuing upwards to the alpine ski resort at Gudauri, we will follow the old Georgian Military road through Cross Pass to arrive in Stephantsminda, here we will enjoy view from Gergeti church. Return to Tbilisi hotel.
Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast. Tour route: 320 km / 200 miles
Day 4: Signagi - Bodbe - Tsinandali – Telavi - Tbilisi
Drive to fortified city of Signagi which is surrounded with a wall with 28 watch towers, visit convent of Bodbe, the territory of the monastery offers spectacular views of the land of the best Georgian wines - Alazani Valley with peaks of the Greater Caucasus towering behind it. After Bodbe we continue to the Tsinandali estate - well known for its beauty. Prince Alexander Chavchavadze was a poet and a prominent figure in Georgia. In his home you can find an art gallery and a bar, where you can try Tsinandali - the first Georgian wine produced in accordance with the European technology. Continue to Telavi, visit the old town and food market and return to Tbilisi hotel via beautiful Gombori pass.
Overnight in Tbilisi. Meal: breakfast. Tour route: 290 km / 190 miles
Day 5: Departure
Check out from hotel (check out time: 12:00) and transfer to Tbilisi airport for departure.
Price per person
Price per person
Private tour for 1 person in Single room
Private tour for 2 persons (sharing double / twin room)
Private tour for 3 persons
(sharing triple room)
Private tour for 4 persons
(sharing 2 double / twin rooms)
Children 4-7 years old
(including extra bed)
Children up to 3 years old
(without extra bed)
- Private transportation according itinerary with comfortable a/c vehicle;
- 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at the central located hotel in Tbilisi;
- Entrance fees, museum tickets, wine tasting in Kakheti;
- Professional guide service.
Entry rules in Georgia for Vaccinated visitors:
- Vaccinated visitors from any country may be unconditionally admitted to Georgia if they present any* COVID-19 vaccine certificate (in English language) confirming receipt of two full doses of the vaccine.
* all kind of vaccines are accepted.
Entry rules in Georgia for Unvaccinated visitors:
● Present a negative PCR test result taken within the past 72 hours (in English language).
● Get a follow-up PCR test at their own expense on the third day after arrival in Georgia. We will book your visit to the hospital and our guide will arrange everything. Testing at the hospital will cost around 25 USD per person.
● Complete an application form with contact details and travel history of the last 14 days. This form is possible to fill prior departure to Georgia online at the following link: https://registration.gov.ge/pub/form/8_protocol_for_arrivals_in_georgia/tk6157/
● All individuals who have travelled to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland within the last 14 days will be placed in mandatory quarantine at personal expense for 12 days upon entry.
Public Health Orders
Wear a facemask in public indoor or outdoor spaces, and in any type of transport.
The 21 PM - 5 AM curfew remains in force.
Exotour team wish you a safe and unforgettable journey!
Exotour official web site: https://www.exotour.travel